Mis à jour : 10 mars 2020
Keep a healthy lifestyle
First of all, the most important thing is to drink enough every day ... 1,5 L / day !
1. Abs The best ones are the sit-ups, the crunches, the board and the pelvis lifts. Our tip: make a list of songs that motivates you the most to do your exercises.
You can do it all around the house with walking lunges.
The best way to do it :
- When you sink down into your lunge, make sure to keep your front knee stacked over your front ankle
- Make a wide stance so when you sink down, you’re creating 90-degree angles with both legs.
Stretching your back and legs is very important. Our ideas for you:
- Standing, go to touch your toes without bending knees or bending slightly
- Standing, catching a foot and bring it to your buttock
4. Arm workout
We have a very special exercice for you.
For it you will need a chair, a bench or even some stairs. Follow the image to do the exercice. This will strengthen your arms and give them a good shape.
Our ideas for you:
- Avoid taking the car / public transport, do as much as possible on foot
- Take the stairs instead of taking the elevator
A little something more to make you happier :
If you have a swimming pool nearby, swimming is an excellent exercise for the body.
The breaststroke and the freestyle will lengthen you. Do not try to make a butterfly because it will increase your shoulders very strongly.
BONUS : meditation
Stretching for the mind start with a 5 to 10 minutes each day then you will do more.
Sit on the ground in a place that relaxes you and does not remind you of a stressful environment.
Help yourself with videos on youtube if it's the first time you're doing meditation
Xoxo, MY.O Team